Inhaus Flooring brings you the latest technology in laminate flooring whether you are looking for rustic traditional or contemporary. Inhaus laminate floors satisfy your taste and can be used for home or office. Also, Inhaus laminate flooring has the most advanced glue-less installation system.
The Elandura collection is a new generation of health-conscious flooring. Featuring a mineral composite construction, Elandura floors are waterproof, highly durable, and 100% free of PVC.
Welcome to the new era of laminate flooring. Where heritage and tradition meet the precision and durability of contemporary design.
- SONO Eclipse
With its innovative waterproof mineral composite core, SONO Eclipse offers a whole new range of benefits in flooring. From superior stability and durability to stunning HD direct-to-core digital printing, SONO Eclipse is simply better—and better for you.
MOTO offers revolutionary PVC-FREE commercial performance with a rigid core that is 100% waterproof and engineered for spaces with high health and safety standards. MOTO features an advanced stain, slip, scratch, chemical, and fire resistance.
Benefits of Inhaus laminate flooring
- Manufactured with state-of-the-art engineering in Germany.
- Glueless installation with Mega Loc and easy connection because of Mega Loc joint you do not need to put molding between rooms (40” X 40”)
- Its direct pressure laminate (DPL) is cost-effective and resistant to traffic.
- Inhaus wear layers has rating of AC3 & AC4
- AC is an abrasion rating on a scale of 1 to 5. 5 being the highest rating of product abrasion resistance. AC3 is perfect for all homes while laminate flooring with the rating of AC4 is produced higher quality resistance and it is a good flooring choice for commercial applications.
- The joint seal of inhaus laminate floors has superior moisture resistance and allows for a great flooring installation.
Inhaus laminate flooring products exceed standards for formaldehyde emissions and are environmentally sustainable. So you can rest easy knowing you have a healthy home.
McCurley’s Floor Center, Inc. has been supplying Inhaus Flooring material nationwide to homeowners, contractors, builders, property managers, and trade professionals for over 45 years. Now you can pick up your material from one of our distribution centers near you. We have knowledge and experience with all your Commercial and Residential flooring needs. Including Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Carpet Tile, LVT, SPC, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain, Bamboo Cork Flooring, Sports Flooring, Sheet Vinyl, Rubber Flooring, and Specialty Flooring.
We are proud to be an American top retailer and offer a wide range of flooring to California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and other states. Service Areas | Flooring Installation
For assistance in any of the Inhaus Flooring products, please contact our technical representative to call our customer service.
Call us at 925-680-4433 or Email us at info@MacFloor.com